At 05:44 PM Friday 2/15/2008, David Hobby wrote:
>Deborah Harrell wrote:
> >> "C. Familiaris, which ranges in size from a 2-pound
> >> Mexican version
> >> to 200 pounds, is this animal," and one of the three
> >> responded "What is a cat?"
> >
> > <blink>  Maybe if Garfield's belly expands
> > intradimensionally...?
> >
> > IMO, any dog that weighs less than a cat is bound to
> > have serious emotional problems.   :P
> >
> > Debbi
> > Constant Quivering Maru
>
>Debbi--
>
>Yes, I saw that too.  In fairness, it was Teen
>Jeopardy.

My first thought was that it seemed a pretty simple clue, but I had
only just tuned in and didn't know it was the semi-finals of the Teen
Tournament this week.

>My first thought was, "Where can I get a 200
>pound cat?"  : )

Your second thought should have been where would you get a litter box
for him . . .

(No need to wonder where he would sleep . . . perhaps where you would
sleep . . . )

The Same Place As Your 800-Pound Gorilla Maru

-- Ronn!  :)