In a message dated 4/27/2008 6:37:07 P.M. US Mountain Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

The  point, however, is that you seldom hear of any rich, white,
American  environmentalists offering to stop polluting and green the
planet by  composting themselves . . . ;)

. . . ronn!   :)

I pay no attention to anyone who talks about Global Warming
without mentioning Abbot Charles Greeley

431 titles via Addall.com/used

Then search again with "sunspot" or "solar variation" for the title.

Zero.

It's a Men In Black conspiracy, I tell ya.

So what if the sun has an 11 3/4 year peak energy cycle.

That's a 91 year cycle for peak solar output to hit the Pacific
at just the right time.....

Gotta go now--there's a knock at t

Vilyehm

listings at AOL Autos.