feloneyspy.com is fake!!
At this point in our nation's history, I don't believe there is any way to
even compile such a database, other than the Megan's Law one, which only
covers certain sexual offenses. Not that it makes sense to have a registry
of them, but not murderers... but that's how it is.

Nick

On Wed, Apr 30, 2008 at 9:59 AM, David Brin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Gadzooks.  I predicted this would be painful...  A
> site that plots people convicted by crimes in a  map
> of any neighborhood.
> http://www.felonspy.com/search.html
>
> We both need this new ere of better vision... and need
> desperately to grow up, in order to use it wisely.
> Again, see my Google Tech Talk:  http://tinyurl.com/yy7yxm

Nick Arnett
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Messages: 408-904-7198