There's a good chance we're living inside a black hole that was
originally in another universe before whatever it was exploded and
dropped out of spacetime.

Which makes it sort of a chicken/egg problem, but at least it makes a
case for de Sitter vs. anti-de Sitter universe .. :)

On Aug 4, 2008, at 3:59 PM, Wayne Eddy wrote:

> I'd love to hear everyones thoughts on the original impossible event
> that
> created everything.
> Whether it be; mass being created in the Big Bang from nothing,
> God appearing from nowhere,.
> branes forming out over nowhere and later colliding to cause the big
> bang,
> or the original multiverse 100 universes removed from ours coming into
> existance for no reason.
>
> Seems to me that something impossible happened at least once in the
> history
> of everything.
>
> Regards,
>
> Wayne

"What's really going to bake your noodle later on is, if I hadn't told
you you were going to break it, would you still have broken it?"  -the
Oracle