On Aug 5, 2008, at 8:18 PM, Nick Arnett wrote:

>   4. Wait about a week to allow the file to be downloaded, and then
> run
>   Microsoft Office Diagnostics again.
>
> Uh, that's one big honkin' download, apparently.
>
> I knew those service packs were getting big... but a week!
>
> Okay, I understand what's really going on here... but couldn't they
> have
> said it a bit more clearly?!

In case anyone thinks Nick's pulling our collective leg, the
instructions are here:

http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/help/diagnostichelp.aspx?ShowHelp=30,15,23,25,11,2

or

http://url.ie/l37

Nick: You understand what's really going on here?

What -- A Microsoft employee was frustrated at how long it took to
download the file, wrote a snarky message, and it ended up in the
final product?

Dave

Lorem Ipsum Maru