On 8/21/08, John Garcia <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> On Wed, Aug 20, 2008 at 5:12 PM, Jon Louis Mann <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>wrote:
>
> > > Has anyone read Greg Bear's thriller Quantico?
> > > I enjoyed it. Bear always gives me some food for thought.
> > > John
> >
> > If you liked that you should read "Blood Music"
> > http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blood_Music

You might want to consider bumping it up fairly high on your list.  It
was written something like 22 or 23 years ago, but still stands as one
of the best biotech novels I've read.  I think the original novelette
won a Hugo and the expanded novel was nominated but lost to one of the
Ender novels.

--
Mauro Diotallevi
"The number you have dialed is imaginary. Please rotate your phone 90