On 9/13/2008 1:35:03 PM, Julia Thompson ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) wrote:
> Most, if not all, of the Houston area is without power --
> I've been
> hearing from folks who have heard from folks there that they've
> lost power
> and it may be as long as several days before it comes back.
>
> A friend whose dad is just south of Houston weathered the storm fine,
> aside from the loss of power.
>
> I'm hoping for the best for Rob right now.

I'm fine!
I suffered no personal damage and i have power, water, internet,
phone,cable.
Everyone else in my family had a little property damage, minor stuff like
fences being blown over or shingles blown away, and none of them have
electricity. So once again I have been fortunate beyond my worth.

Dan's home is probably in worse shape than any of my families homes, but
hopefully it is still not very serious damage.
I expect there is no power in his part of town either.

xponent
Oooooooo What A Lucky Man He Was Maru
rob