> > > So what selection criteria do you suggest be
> used?  And again, are you volunteering to be first?

> >First for what; are you suggesting that it's all my
> fault and I should commit suicide?

> No, it's just what I ask _everybody_ who suggests that
> "approaching 7
> billion" (or whatever the current world population
> happens to be) is
> "too many" people:  where _specifically_ do you
> suggest that the
> needed reductions be made, and if you personally are not at
> the head
> of that list, how do you justify putting anyone else ahead
> of you?
> . . . ronn!

just because i make the observation that there are too many people on the
planet doesn't mean it is entirely my responsibility to correct the problem,
ronn, any more than it is my responsibility to redistribute the wealth by
giving away my possessions.  all i can do is live a sustainable lifestyle as
much as i can, try not to spread my seed, or tell anyone else what they MUST do
with their body if i knock them up.