> > Ah, when the Wonder Years give way to the
> Sociopath Years.
> > If my post was an "ad hominem attack" (which
> it wasn't, but apparently some
> > disagree), then what is the above?

> This was an "attack" on all teenagers and thus
> not a *personal* attack.  If you think  that
> describing your words as teenager-ish is
> a personal attack, then I guess it was.

> I don't think it is a personal attack to say
> something you said sounds like something a
> teenager would say.   Given all your ranting
> about not forcing you to do anything
> you don't want to do, I would think
> you would regard moderation as evil
> censorship, etc.
> Nick

if you acted as a censor then i would have been removed by now, nick, and i am
nowhere near johnwillaims42 (if that is his real name?!~) league.  he no longer
can get my goat, in fact i think his antics are amusing.  i would describe his
behavior as teenager, but a bright teenager, not like those brats on "The
Hills".
Jon