At 08:21 PM Sunday 10/19/2008, sendai wrote:
>On 20/10/2008, at 10:41 AM, Ronn! Blankenship wrote:
> >
> <http://groxx.com/ZeroTolerance/High_school_student_faces_felony_charges_for_writing_a_story_about_zombies-1/
>
>  > >
>T'was in 2005 (it's ten days to the day all charges were dropped,
>likely the reason it's pop-ed up again.) A good summary of the idiocy
>can be found here: http://bowjamesbow.ca/writing/william-poole-c/
>

> > . . . ronn!  :)
>
>O'n there were no zombies in the story.

My apologies, although the source I got it from is normally a quite
reliable source.

(In any case, this and other cases have made me think that some of
the things I wrote in high school would probably have led to serious
trouble if they had been written by a student in today's
schools.  Wouldn't have helped that until I was about a sophomore I
was thinking about majoring in chemistry and so of course knew at
least in principle how to make some potentially dangerous materials.)

. . . ronn!  :)