Let's just put an end to ALL redistribution of wealth.

Let's start with the public schools and hospitals and keep going with the
hatchet until nobody gets *anything* that they didn't pay for.  Toll booths
on every road and park!

"Go put a dollar in the streetlight, honey, I think the kids will be home
soon."

Don't bother dialing 911 unless you have your credit card handy.

And remember, the military only protects you to the extent that you're
paying their bill.  Pay no taxes and the terrorists are welcome to have you.

I think I might be channeling Heinlein, come to think of it.

Nick