>Only, they won't be allowed to marry in certain states.

One commentator on NPR noted the irony of several states rejecting Gay marriage
in the same election where Barack Obama became president.  When Obama was born,
quite a few states wouldn't have allowed his white mother and African father to
be legally married.  And the arguments against it would have been pretty much
what we hear from anti-gay groups today.

Olin