>Dave said
>More likely that the mortgagee foreclosed on us. Anyway,
>that seems to be something like how the story ends in various
>religions. Who is the mortgagee, and who the mortgage holder?
To answer the question about the story or about gods or about mortgagee
who is the mortgagee? Now that is a question about Gods and Dogs
The same word you see because we come from beyond the sun
After our planet blew up in this same galaxy beyond the dog star
And rode the debris like it was a space ship to earth and found these
Cave dwellers Knee Ander Thralls if you will Ice me doing they thang
As we dance and sing and built the great Helios pads mapping stars
Trying to get home and mocking our pass and travels to this terror
Affirma and so it is and so it shall be we are the extra terror arresta
We built the great Peril Amid the unicorn Ah Hiss that dance like
Snakes in the cutie and map the mirrors of the sky and invented
The greater calendars of the MY Ions and eons and so we are the creators
Of worlds before this world and we rose from our rocks and come
To the new beginning where the light travel with the lesser speed than me
And they come to envy us and wish to belong to us and become our
Domesticates so they mortgage they souls for the gold and silver stuff
Which were the remnants of our world and this is how it was to be
We confounded they tongues and created another language for them
And enslaved them to our epic oracles and so it was and so it is
That they stole our ideas as we evolved from their dead planet
To compete with their virus and our germ the sperm made
The journey from the hot rocks now cold and in their water
We found our first home and paid our first mortgages and so
It was and yet shall it be that one come out to evolve from gods to men
Morris J. Peavey, Jr.
>From Ghettonomics to the Kinky Nashun where treat stories are told
http://search.barnesandnoble.com/Ghettonomics/Morris-J-Peavey/e/9781410721006
This is a part of the story of the answer to the story about extraterrestrials
But the plot thickens as we move from a world of slaves [and indentures]
To the present day wage slaves where we must assume the cost to bear
Our own huddles built by the great white god fathers founding our
Domesticates dumdomes and marking the paths with their names
And polluting our sanctuaries with places to hide somewhere in cavern
Or should I say oracles of Diana or OH Dell Fire hell fire realities
We got da sum for the ole hum bugs and lady bugs and scarabs
also
Well if you are real travelers meet me half way and see the trick ah trick
Let me show you a mortgagee and I tell you another story about
A homeless veteran and homeless morgagee
There are a million stories in this world about
Lying and taking or property that goes back
To when slaves all lived in bunkhouses like
American soldiers and never owned what we
Got nerves to think we are losing and the world
Is bam bam bozzled again and again run amuck
>From Ah Kinky Nashun where life is lived to
http://mahsstoryy.wordpress.com/category/religion/
The great stories have already been told by the science
And fiction bluffs! Read and comment!