I googled for that and found nothing that hinted at that.  Given China's
only two priorities:

1) The government keeps total control
2) The economy keeps expanding

Even if that were pronounced, it would have to be taken with kilotons of
salt.

For example, several years ago, there were pollution regulations passed.
They have all been ignored, with no real consequences.  The only exception
to this was during the Olympics, when some industries had to shut down and
most people had to stop driving so Beijing looked as good as possible.

Dan M.