The social network analysis I've been doing on Twitter turned into a new
site called Tweetsnet (http://tweetsnet.com) that shows web pages that are
hot topics on Twitter.  It's a blog, with a feed.  It updates every 10
minutes or so with the five highest scoring, previously unpublished, web
pages being talked about.
Each post shows the page title, summary and keywords (as tags) if available,
and frequent two-word phrases that appear in conjunction with the page
citations.

It's still beta and I'm still deciding where to go with it.  Your thoughts,
etc., are more than welcome.

I'm considering similar feeds with a vertical focus.  I'm also thinking of
splitting out the pages that are cited by the big, popular aggregators,
since they're already well-known.

A lot of what is showing up now is news, so I'm also wondering if I can
automate a comparison to something like Google News to see what the
differences are.

Nick