At 06:53 AM Friday 2/6/2009, Pat Mathews wrote:

>http://counterknowledge.com/2009/02/the-trouble-with-conspiracy-theories/
>
>Basic thesis: little conspiracies exist all over the place. Global
>conspiracies are un-doable given the inability to herd all those cats.

I was disappointed that the EDS commercial was just ranked fifth on
last week's show of all-time best Super Bowl commercials, 'cuz it
leaves me ROTFLOL so hard I have tears in my eyes . . .

And Not Any More Because Of The Childhood Allergies To Small Furry
Animals (And Lots Of Other Things) Which I Finally Outgrew Maru

. . . ronn!  :)