I've been working on the first of some "vertical" versions of TwURLed News
(formerly Tweetsnet), my site that uses social network analysis to find web
pages being cited on Twitter.  It is essentially a predictive analysis - it
finds people who tended to be among the first to cite pages that became
popular and watches to see what pages those people cite.
The new vertical is focused on social media.

You'll find it at http://TwURLedNews.com/social_media

The next vertical I'm working on will be for... ta-da, web analytics.

This really is beta at this point; I'm working on the code and algorithms
for it, so don't expect anything like 100 percent reliability yet.  Or 90
percent.  But as the Zen koan goes, 80 percent is perfect.

Nick