----- Original Message -----
From: "Alberto Monteiro" <albm...@centroin.com.br>
To: "Killer Bs (David Brin et al) Discussion" <brin-l@mccmedia.com>
Sent: Wednesday, April 22, 2009 1:32 PM
Subject: Re: Weekly Chat Reminder

>> The Brin-L weekly chat has been a list tradition for over ten
>> years. (...)
>
> BTW, about the chat we had two weeks ago, I think I know the
> confusion about Heroes. What I was calling "Season 4" (not aired
> nowhere) was the "Book 4". "Book 3" finished a long time ago, I
> think they are showing "Book 4", but I missed all episodes, since
> I thought they were reprising.

Next weeks episode is the season finale.
And the seasons are divided by "Volumes". Next Monday is the finale for Volume
4 *and* Season 3.

> OTOH, right now my favourite series is the Anime "Death Note" -
> I don't miss an episode.

I've seen the whole series and the movies based on the series. They are
excellent!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e-SpNRR8FZk
Opening theme for season 2 by Maximum the Hormone.
Irony: This song is the only occasion I hear the word "fucker" used on TV and
it is on a cartoon network.

xponent
Ningen Ningen Maru
rob