On 7/27/2009 5:49:57 PM, Alberto Monteiro (albm...@centroin.com.br) wrote:
> Rob wrote:
> >
> > DeathNote just ended on The Cartoon Network here. Hopefully they
> > will run the entire series again.
> > From my house it appears to be the best anime series ever.
> >
> Two weeks ago, I kind-of made all my family watch one episode
> together. What was my surprise when, instead of
> emocore's song
> by Nightmare, the show began with the death-metal by Maximum the
> Hormone.
>
> Animax shows japanese videoclips every half hour. It's
> very
> interesting. Some bands are quite good - and they don't show
> in the mainstream videoclip channels.
>
> Alberto Monteiro
>
> PS: I will refrain from commenting too much on Death Note. The
> show is too good to be spoiled.

I have grown to love Maximum The Hormone:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hCGcNoAoq9s
Kind of a sidestory to Deathnote wherein a false MTH is killed by the Deathnote
and the real MTH appears to finish the song. It's not deathmetal, it's kicking
your ass over town hardrock.<G>

xponent
With Drop D Tuning Maru
rob