Hope I'm not stepping any toes, but I've exported the files listed below from
Wikipedia (with full edit histories) and imported them to htyp.org -- for
safekeeping, if nothing else. (I'll tidy them up and integrate them properly
later, as soon as I get a chance.) Others are welcome to re-copy them within
the terms of Wikipedia's license, of course.

htyp.org has always been open for this sort of content.

Regards,

Woozle