On Thu, Feb 11, 2010 at 7:20 AM, John Williams <jwilliams4...@gmail.com>wrote:

> Why do you think it imported something from your contacts? Did you
> click on "setup" or whatever when the buzz screen popped up?

Here is what it said, exactly:

*Welcome to Buzz*
*Buzz is a new way to share updates, photos, videos and more, and start
conversations about the things you find interesting. You're already set up
to follow the people you email and chat with the most.*

Then a list of people, followed by two people who are already following me.

And then this:

*Your Google Reader shared items, Picasa Web public albums, and Google Chat
status messages will automatically appear as posts in Buzz. To edit your
connected sites or change privacy settings, view connected sites.*

Nick