I've got two grown kids (30 and 32) and two grandkids (5,3) and while
there were moments of profound unhappiness and extreme distress during
their upbringing, nothing in my life even comes close to the sense of
fulfillment and accomplishment I get from having raised them.

>From the article:

About twenty years ago, Tom Gilovich, a psychologist at Cornell, made
a striking contribution to the field of psychology, showing that
people are far more apt to regret things they haven’t done than things
they have. In one instance, he followed up on the men and women from
the Terman study, the famous collection of high-IQ students from
California who were singled out in 1921 for a life of greatness. Not
one told him of regretting having children, but ten told him they
regretted not having a family.

No regrets.

Doug