John Williams wrote:

> Only if you consider honesty and keeping your word to be ridiculous.
> An honorable person would not agree to borrow money from anyone,
> even a loan shark, if they thought that there was any possibility
> that they would not be able to honor their agreement and pay back
> the money that they borrowed.

I think here you crossed the line between being argumentative
and being a troll. There's no way anyone can predict
all futures. _Every_ borrowing implies a risk of not being
able to honor it - even if I tell my workmate to lend
me R$ 1.50 because I don't have exchange and I want to
buy a candy, there's a risk that I will die in the next
10 minutes and not honor it.

Alberto Monteiro