First off I abjectly apologize for replying with everything in tact from the
whole list.  Sigh.  I thought I was done making those mistakes.

So, OK, Yeah, if there's invitations available, I'd like to join Google+.
My Gogglemail is evenstar5...@gmail.com .  Remember to speak slowly and
directly into the microphone.  I receive social security now so my crone
status is *yet again* confirmed.

Now all I have to do is figure out how to access Gmail from the smarty
phone.  I'm taking a class on the phone August 10, so maybe I'll be more
comfortable with it.

I don't like Facebook much.  It seems like a big waste of time.  I did catch
up with some 'old' Brinellers, though, so it's worth it for that, I think.
But I don't like reading what all my relatives are having for dinner...

Thanks.

Amities,

Jo Anne
evens...@hevanet.com