On May 15, 2012, at 9:16 AM, Dan Minette wrote:

> http://m.movies.com/movie-news/george-lucas-grady-ranch/7883

When I saw that story yesterday, I was impressed with Lucas and told
some other folks about it. Then I thought about it a little more and
wondered why I was cheering revenge-seeking. It left me conflicted.

I still am. If he's just using the future residents of the planned
housing project as pawns to attack his snotty neighbors, then he is no
better than they are. If his intent is to make Lucas Valley a better,
more equitable place and to provide for the needs of under- served
residents, then more power to him.

Dave