>    1. Re: Job opportunity  - hurry to
> apply!  (Matt Grimaldi)
>    2. RE: Job opportunity  - hurry to
> apply!  (Horn, John)
>    3. Re: Job opportunity - hurry to apply!
> (Nick Arnett)
>    4. Job opportunity? (Jon Louis Mann)

> Nick,
> Is this really you?

> Highly unlikely.

> From: Jon Louis Mann <net_democr...@yahoo.com>
> Huh???

It's not Nick; somehow, someone in his address may have been phished. Recently
I've been getting job opportunity links, ostensibly from friends, but with
phony e-mail addresses.

The first time it happened to me I received a link from someone I knew on
Twitter.  I was sent very disturbing porn link that went out to all my twitter
followers (fortunately I rare go on Twitter). I got a nasty reply from a young
girl saying, "Jon, I used to think you were a standup guy, but now I know you
are a dirty old man"..  I changed my password right away, but it was too late.
Most social networks have a security page.

Now, I know better than to reply to e-mails asking for my password, ESPECIALLY
if my user I.D. is my e-mail address, or it is from a bank.  Nor do I respond
to e-mails that threaten to close my account unless I provide personal
information. I rarely download software unless it is from a confirmed web site.