I just picked up KSR's 2312 and Jack Campbell's The Lost Stars: Tarnished
Knights (sequel series to the Lost Fleet series). Haven't started reading
them. I was re-reading Sword of Shanarra as MTV is threatening a new series
al a Game of Thrones. It's turning into a slog (seemed much better when I
was a kid!)

Damon.