On Mon, 28 Jun 2004 13:00:40 EDT, [EMAIL PROTECTED] <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> In a message dated 6/28/2004 8:53:00 AM US Mountain Standard Time,
> [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
> Wall Street Journal's question (poll) of the day:
>
> Should the U.S. invest in building new nuclear power plants?
>
> Results as of 11:50am EDT:
>
> YES: 1345 (83%)
> NO:   267 (17%)

- Hitting you over the head with a virtual pole-  They mean nothing.

> I want to see the results of the same poll question asked via USA Today, or
> even more importantly, Soap Opera Digest.

- Hitting you over the head with two virtual Poles - Open internet
polls mean nothing.

> William Taylor

With that being said about open internet polling I think there has
been some movement toward approving of nuclear power.  This applies to
even some in the Green community.  Because of the lateness of the hour
to do something about greenhouse gases, which some real conservatives
don't even acknowledge have risen, we might be approaching desperate
times calling for desperate measures.

Gary Denton     Open poll, shut mind Maru

#1 on google for liberal news