On Thu, 8 Jul 2004 21:46:21 -0500, The Fool <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > From: Jim Sharkey <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> >
> > The Fool wrote:
> > > From: Jim Sharkey <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> > >Did you see the recent southpark episode where immigrants from the
> > >3000's came back in time?
> >
> > Apologies for the late reply, I'm a busy bee at work these days.
> > No, I haven't.  What was it about?
>
> Migrants from the future come back to now because the future is so
> terrible.  They work for 10c a day, steal everyone's jobs, make the
> present pretty crappy too.  Then the rednecks decide to make that future
> not happen by turning america gay, so their would be no future people, no
> migrants to come back and steal jobs etc.

I was actually taken to a sermon July 4th where the GOP preacher said
if gay marriage wasn't prevented in one generation America would be
wiped out because there would be no children!

What is it with these extreme conservative ministers and their
attraction for hot homosexual love?  He thinks if it wasn't forbidden
everyone would do it?  I figure they surely must want to because he is
not the only one I've heard say that.

First sermon where I wanted to get up and demand equal time for this
and other stuff - misapplying Gibbon's 'Decline and Fall' mainly.  I
did send some emails off about it.

Wonder if I could have said the spirit moved me to speak in rebuttal?

His playing the accordion was OK, this was at a campground.

Gary Denton  --  That all-powerful gay power of love Maru

#1 on google for liberal news