Ohh don't worry, we thrive on bitterness,
partisan polemics and unjustified personal assaults on
each others integrity, so its only fitting you join in now and then :)

And its understood that none take it personally. It's a forum for
healthy debate, which I an sure would contain less seeming rancour
if we had it over a beer, rather them behind our disparate keyboards.

> Still, I need to share the following.  It is just a
> draft and I ask you NOT to copy it elsewhere.

An interesting and scary idea, my only comment would be that
you could expand more on the destruction of personal freedoms
and the basic principles of liberty and the right to privacy
and free speech which such a candidate may find useful in
undermining that which made America great. And the elimination
of checks and balances on government power which has made it the
the stable, sane, champion of democracy it is.

Such a candidate may even find ways to halt the democratic
process entirely, by postponing elections...
Thankfully, as you say, its just a movie.