From: Deborah Harrell <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: Killer Bs Discussion <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: RE: Phone home? (was: Every Single Sperm)
Date: Fri, 23 Jul 2004 16:42:00 -0700 (PDT)

> Travis Edmunds <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >From: Deborah Harrell <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> >Ooh ooh!  Is that like the special Batphone that
the
> >Commissioner used to call the Caped Crusader and
> >The Boy Wonder?!?

> Actually, it's more like calling Jesus' teachings
> 'Paul-anity'...<innocent grin>

<sigh-and-shaking-of-head>
Traaaa-vis, puleeze read all of a thread if'n yer
gonna make clever remarks about it...I already
conceded that Dan was correct about not having
Paul-anity (of course, he also agrees that we don't
have Jesus-anity either)...

On Sunday, June 20th you wrote the following in response to Dan:

"I stand by my statement that what is and has been practiced/believed is far more Paul-anity than
Jesus-anity." (I confess, I paraphrased you in my last post.)

Lets make a deal shall we? I'll make it a point to read all of a thread. But on one condition - only if I'm gonna make clever remarks about it. You on the other hand shall make it a point to stand by your statements, even after you have already stood by them. Deal?

Seriously though, I know that a change of opinion can easily come to someone in the wake of a good debate if that someone actually lives up to the definition of communication (which is a two-way street), and if the other person has a solid argument which cannot be ignored with a straight face. So you aren't to blame, Dan is.

Anyway, after going through some old mail and seeing your above statement, AND subsequently seeing an opening in this thread to throw in a glib remark (all in good fun), I decided to do just that, as well as render my own opinion on the matter, which I admit had absolutely nothing to do with the old Jesus-anity thread as I haven't read it in it's entirety. Therefore, by the literal translation of you telling me to read the entire thread (which is some VERY good advice), I'm guilty as charged. As for what that same sentence implied, well, you can't blame me for having my own opinion now can you?

Take that!<smile>

-Travis

BTW, I'll probably end up agreeing with the both of ya! After I read the entire thread that is...

Powerful Parental Controls Let your child discover the best the Internet has to offer. http://join.msn.com/?pgmarket=en-ca&page=byoa/prem&xAPID=1994&DI=1034&SU=http://hotmail.com/enca&HL=Market_MSNIS_Taglines Start enjoying all the benefits of MSNŽ Premium right now and get the first two months FREE*.