Robert Seeberger wrote:

----- Original Message -----
From: "Sonja van Baardwijk-Holten" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Killer Bs Discussion" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Friday, July 23, 2004 8:03 PM
Subject: Re: The 4400

Robert Seeberger wrote:

<snipped flubbed description of series 4400's>

<snipped plot outline>

Village Of the Damned Based on a John Wyndham story. Wyndham also wrote Day Of The Triffids

xponent
Horror Movie Maven Maru

Thank you very much. That was indeed it. And the movie I saw was the 1960s version of it. Pretty memorable I guess. Never read the original story it was based on though. Unfortunatly I'm only good at remembering strory arcs. Actually it's a bit of a compulsory habit to collect more story arcs in my brain. But I knew somebody would come up with a title to my plot outline.

Sonja
GCU: Knowledge only a few keystrokes away