In my initial email to BritDisc there was a suggestion that you contact the
Swindon Tourist Office, or check out Scoot or Yellow Pages for B&B/Hotel
accommodation options.

I'm not in a position to be able to resend the links in my original mail,
but you should be able to find it in the BritDisc archives.

The campsite is within 5 minutes walk of the pitches, but NOT what I'd
describe as "pitchside"


Wayne Retter
Layout Dreams
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

-----Original Message-----
From: Alexis Sotiropoulos [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 30 August 2002 10:30
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [LD] Re nationals accommodation for saturday naight


I appreciate this is last minute and you will all be tied up hideously but I
wondered whether there were any details regarding B&B's/ deals with hotels
that may include jacuzzi/ sauna/pool/ massive breakfast (I'm thinking
nationals in Daventry last year) or anything approaching a bed with a roof.
I have quizzed my team's tournament director  (Bad Habits) and nothing has
been revealed so far.  Also is the camping option next to the playing
fields?

Thanks

Alexis



_________________________________________________________________

Notice of Confidentiality 

This transmission contains information that may be confidential
and that may also be privileged. Unless you are the intended
recipient of the message (or authorised to receive it for the
intended recipient) you may not copy, forward, or otherwise use
it, or disclose it or its contents to anyone else. If you have
received this transmission in error please notify us immediately
and delete it from your system.

Tel: +44 1737 241144
Fax: +44 1737 241496
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Watson Wyatt LLP is regulated by the Financial Services Authority
in the conduct of UK investment business.
_________________________________________________________________

__________________________________________________
BritDisc mailing list
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://pootle.near.me.uk/mailman/listinfo/britdisc

Reply via email to