>link to the article about Mango
Surely you mean Mingo? lol. (from the Tour video where he gets called that
all the way through)

If someone could email me a copy I'd be eternally grateful. I'd rather a URL
though so it doesn't clog my already clogged hotmail account. Purleaaaseeee.

Not sure when I'll be back still. Found a hippy who can trickcatch and throw
me stuff to lay out into the sea to catch though, so the urge to return to
the Common has somewhat abated, not.

Enjoy your outdoors disk this winter ;-) Get a dryfit and polyester shirt -
ditch the cotton Ts ASAP.

rt

PS Koh Samui must be mellowing me out....thank god it won't last.