The next GB practice will take place on Saturday 14th December in Leeds
between 10.30 and 3.30. Directions to follow.
I apologise for the delay in announcing this and I am aware that people
would prefer to know where the next practice is going to be more than 2
weeks in advance so I will ensure that the venue for January's practice
is confirmed before the December practice. The idea is to vary the
location so that it is not always the same people who have to travel the
furthest distance.
Laura Pearce
UKU Secretary
__________________________________________________
BritDisc mailing list
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://pootle.near.me.uk/mailman/listinfo/britdisc
Staying informed - http://www.ukultimate.com/informed.asp
- Re: [BD] GB practice 14th December Laura Pearce
- Re: [BD] GB practice 14th December Wayne Retter
- [BD] GB practice - future Wayne Retter
- RE: [BD] GB practice - future Roger Thomson
- Re: [BD] GB practice - future Sean Holden
- RE: [BD] GB practice - future Rob Mitchell
