Toast Legends were;

Mango
Wigsy
Pete 'CC' Cotton
the brothers Shipley (Rik and Steve)
Normski
Lars
And I was 8th Man

I subbed on for Pete early during the semi as he got cramp, and played that game and the final (cheers CC!)

A big shout to;

Hammerage for Hosting yet another year of Savage 7's (keep it going)

All the teams we played, especially Tooting for a great final

Rich Himms and Elf for helping out + support

Si and Rodger for their 'amusing' (is that the right word?) commentry during the final

And of course to all the Toast legends for making it so much fun

Cheers

Larry

Toast - Savage 7's 2002 Winners






From: Wayne Retter <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Reply-To: Wayne Retter <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: BritDisc <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: [BD] London Savage Sevens - Rosters (unofficial)
Date: Sun, 1 Dec 2002 20:53:18 +0000

I've been trying to remember stuff about Saturday, and realised that I
don't really know who was there (I don't remember all the players on the
teams we played against, and I'm not sure who played for the teams we
didn't meet...)!

Any chance that participating teams might let us all know their rosters?

If you used your eighth player, can you also indicate which game the
substitution occurred in and who it was for (Best wishes for swift
recovery from their injuries!).

I'll start the ball rolling.

FLUID DRUIDS
Savage 7: Aidan Baker; Andy "Vaughnie" Vaughan; Lewis "Loopy" Glover;
Ryan Reynolds; Sean Holden; Wayne Retter; Will Parker


Wayne
----------------------------------------------------------------
Wayne Retter
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
__________________________________________________
BritDisc mailing list
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://pootle.near.me.uk/mailman/listinfo/britdisc
Staying informed - http://www.ukultimate.com/informed.asp

_________________________________________________________________
MSN 8 with e-mail virus protection service: 2 months FREE* http://join.msn.com/?page=features/virus

__________________________________________________
BritDisc mailing list
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://pootle.near.me.uk/mailman/listinfo/britdisc
Staying informed - http://www.ukultimate.com/informed.asp

Reply via email to