Calling all Ex-Skunks!

As most of you should know, in 2003 it will be the Southampton University Ultimate Frisbee Club's 25 Year Anniversary!

To celebrate this occasion the club is planning to hold a Silver Jubilee Anniversary Ball and are inviting all the Ex-Skunks and partners from around the country to come!

The date for the event will be Saturday 29th March 2003 at the University Hartley Suite. The event will cost £30 per person and will involve a 3 course meal, live music, bar, and will continue into the early hours. To take part in the celebrations please send a cheque playable to SU Frisbee, stamped addressed envelope and individual names for the tickets to the address below before Monday 10th March.

For those of you who know of Ex-Skunks that are not in the frisbee world anymore, could you please pass on this e-mail as we are hoping to bring together as many people as possible for this special one off event!

To help you catch up with you friends and past team mates, we have also set up Skunks Reunited. This is a web site much like Friends Reunited where you can search for lost players and friends. To register your details please visit http://www.skunksreunited.co.uk/

For any other information, including accomodation, please do not hesitate to contact us on this address.

We hope to be hearing from you all soon!

Skunks Ultimate

to Skunks Jubilee
    Southampton University Ultimate Frisbee Club
    University Of Southampton Athletic Union
    University Road
    Highfield
    Southampton
    SO17 1BJ