All

I am now taking bids for the position of "Editor of Ultimatum".

It involves producing 4 Newsletters and one flash colour Ultimatum. You are in charge of the whole process including design, production, distribution etc and financail risk is yours within your cost base. ie you bid and thats the money for the job ;)

If you are interested please either e-mail or call me on 07976 440218 to discuss it further by the 10th March at the latest.

For your information Jack Goolden, the current Editor, has already submitted his bid to continue for a further year.

Cheers
Adam Batchelor
General Meglomaniac and occassional Chairman