Dear all (apologies to BD for those who are/were not skunks)

Due to the movement of the UKU Indoor Open Nationals date to the 29/30th of
March, Skunks sadly have to announce that our 25 Year Anniversary
Celebration to be held on the 29th of March will have to be postponed until
later in the year.

We realised that due to the packed schedule of most Frisbee players from now
until the end of the outdoor season, that postponement of the event until
the next indoor season would mean that more of you will be able to attend,
and hopefully make this an even bigger event than it promised to be.

Obviously, we are bitterly disappointed not to be holding this event at the
end of March, but as this whole year is the Jubilee Year, then we see no
reason why the Celebrations can't happen next season!

Watch this space for news of the new date!

Huge apologies to those of you who have arranged to come here from overseas.
I hope that you all can still make it when we hold the event later in the
year.

To everyone else, remember we can all catchup on www.skunksreunited.co.uk,
and don't forget to become part of the mailing list!

Best Wishes to you all

Emily
Skunks Womens Captian.