Hi all,

We still have 4 spaces left at the Midlands Regionals, 8th-9th March, Nottingham.

Play some quality ultimate in the finest sports hall in the country.
Take advantage of the legendary Nottingham welcome, and the awesome, (yes I will be
spinning some tunes for your listening pleasure.

Nottingham is less then 3 hours from the smoke. And you'll make back the transport
costs with the money you save on beer.

If you want to send a team then please send your cheques for £95 to

Midlands Regionals
c/o Tom Styles
66 Ewart Road
Forest Fields
Nottingham
NG7 6HF

If you are going to post a cheque then please drop me a line too.

[EMAIL PROTECTED] or 07752 827702

Looking forward to it.

Cheers
Tom

PS. To those who don't do indoors remember to bring your dancing shoes to tour 1 in
Bristol.

The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it is
addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material.  Any review,
retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance
upon, this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is
prohibited.   If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the
material from any computer.