Hi people,

Are any Ultimate players going to be in or near Reading over the summer holidays, or maybe for the rest of your lives?  If you think this may be you, then you're more than welcome to join the Discuits in our tri-weekly practice by the river:

http://www.reading-frisbee.co.uk/

On a similar note; we are trying to start a Reading University Ultimate club, hopefully to commence playing next September. Does anyone know past, present or future students at Reading Uni who could be interested in helping set a club up?  We have one Reading student so far, but a couple more would be great.

Has anyone had experience of an open team successfully setting up a student team?

Barny

(Discuits)