From: Daniel Richards [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, June 30, 2003 11:22 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [BD] Tour 3 Entrants and Seedings

Hi,

I'd like to make a polite inquiry into the successful entrants for T3. In particular,
please could you clarify how Fingers 6 managed to successfully enter T3 ahead of other
teams that have played in previous tour events?

Below is the rule that has been published for this circumstance. It's perhaps a little
vague with regards to teams that haven't competed in this years tour before. Have
fingers 6 previously been denied entry to a tour event because of relegation or
over-subscription?

"Remaining places are allocated initially to teams who were refused entry to
the previous event through relegation or over-subscription, and then to
teams based on finishing position from the previous event. -Once the entry deadline
has passed, any unfilled places at the tournament
are available to filled by the TD, to any team wishing to enter."

Many Thanks,
Dan Richards
CCHN