I wondered whose disc we were playing spike with...

;-)

Fatboy

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Wednesday, July 09, 2003 4:52 PM
Subject: [BD] lost disc

hi,
did anyone pick up a canadian disc at tour 3 (i think its vancouver) with a general red triangle made out of lots of little red things?.....you'll know what i mean if you have it.

i think BPF picked it up and brought it over when we played them on the sunday and quite frankly I am led to suspect the purple scum, who were seen, pre-3rd/4th, warming-up and chucking-about in the vicinity!!!

please bring to tour 4,

- Rodders
LLL #44

"DRUM&BASS minus the R&B makes DUM-ASS" - Rodders

York St Johns College, PGCE.
#44 LeedsLeedsLeeds, Space Monkeys, York Ultimate.

Do you Yahoo!?