BD,
BLOCK-STACK TOUR 3 VIDEO CLEARANCE £6.50
It's been a year since we made our extremely popular, some would say
seminal, tour three highlights video.
Just to recap the video includes highlights of 8 games played at tour three
in Banbury last year. The action is set to music and the games have live
commentary and were filmed using three cameras, one of which was 15m above
the pitch to give a fantastic vantage point. Featured teams include Clapham,
Chevron, Fluid Druids, LeedsLeedsLeeds, Team Shark, and Red. Running time
90mins.
The video is ideal for anyone looking to improve their game or just show to
new people what the game is all about.
It's available now for ONLY £6.50 from our good friends over at Fly
Ultimate. www.lookfly.com <http://www.lookfly.com>
Snap One Up While Stocks Last.
Cheers
Martin and Tom