From: "Daniel Seaford" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Thursday, July 17, 2003 2:53 PM
Subject: RE: [BD] UKU Nationals

> Moving dates around at such short notice like this, without a very good
reason is very unbecoming of sport that wishes to develop and move forward!
The reason given is semi-valid, but its not a good reason.

> Dates for the events should be set well in advance and they should stay or
people submit bids with dates, which may prove more manageable.

*************************

> This e-mail is from Energis Communications Ltd, 185 Park Street, London,
SE1 9DY, United Kingdom, No: 2630471.

> This e-mail is confidential to the addressee and may be privileged. The
views expressed are personal and do not necessarily reflect those of
Energis. If you are not the intended recipient please notify the sender
immediately by calling our switchboard on +44 (0) 20 7206 5555 and do not
disclose to another person or use, copy or forward all or any of it in any
form.

The contents of this e-mail are confidential to the ordinary user of the e-mail
address to which it was addressed, or in the case of an incorrectly addressed e-mail
message, the intended recipient. No-one else may copy, use, disseminate or forward all
or any part of it in any form.

Although this email, including any attachments, is believed to be free of any virus,
or other defect which might affect any computer or IT system into which it is received
and opened, it is the responsibility of the recipient to ensure that it is virus free,
and no responsibility is accepted for any loss or damage arising in any way from its
use.

The views expressed in this e-mail are those of the sender and not necessarily the
employees company.

If you receive this e-mail in error please accept our apology.  If this is the case we
would be obliged if you would contact the sender and then delete the e-mail.