Dear All,

Below is the list of teams currently entered for Nationals on 13th & 14th September.
There are only 16 teams entered at present and the deadline for entry is THIS FRIDAY. i.e. 22nd August!

If your team is not on this list then you are NOT entered.
If you want to play you need to act FAST.
That means NOW.

You need to send a cheque for £145.00 to Jolyon Thompson at the appropriate address.
Sending emails to Jo (on [EMAIL PROTECTED] ) is not so effective at the moment as his net is down at college so if you need to contact him then you can call him on 07734 706044.

The following teams have sent their cheques in time to enter Nationals:
Clapham 1
Clapham 2
BAF1
BAF2
BPF1
BPF2
Druids
Chevy North
Chevy South
NSD
Sharks
Albatross
Flyght Club
MMJ
Smash & Grab
Skunks

We can have a maximum of 32 teams and if you did not finish in the top 32 then your place cannot be guaranteed BUT the way this is looking I would suggest that if you want to play in the top tourney on the British calendar, all you need to do is send in your dosh.

Oh, and the word on the street is that late entries aren't going to be accepted - something about setting an example?

Cheers
Adam Batchelor
Acting general dogsbody to Jo the "girl?!?"