Dear All,
Anyone who fancys some indoor action this week (and is near Leeds) - feel free to come
along to the DiscoverDeath indoor sesh.
21:00 - 22:00, Kirkstall Leisure Centre, Leeds.

We'll probably be having some open sessions in the new year too - watch this space...

If you're interested in joining the 'Death on Thursday let me know ([EMAIL
PROTECTED]), or just turn up!

If you're currently teamless, near Leeds, let me know too - we're trying to cover the
gap between Jedi and LLLeeds - ex-students, non-student beginners, and those who
aren't quite up to the big-boys standards (yet!)

Bless,
Jee+
www.discoverdeath.co.uk (still not finished)