Yes.
The 2004 Mixed Nationals will be in Colchester on Aug 28/29

Obviously this is now a clash with the Beach Tournament but given the difficulty in
fitting all the UK events into the British summer I think the date is unlikely to
change - unless DOC Chris is working miracles behind the scenes (Chris? Its all gone
quiet over there)

I'm amazed there hasn't been more talk about a GB team for Worlds on the Beach. Any
ideas on how this team will be picked? I can't really see 50 people vying for
selection on Bournemouth beach.
Maybe we should just take the most successful British team from Rimini.

FatBoy, could this finally be your chance for a Welsh national team?!

Maybe we could get a view from each of the UKU Board candidates - how would you
choose?

DT

Dave Trovell
Associate Director