Dear All,

The strangest thing is happening...
An apology. Total and absolute for the "admin charge" thing. Of course there will be
no such charge, it was an ill thought out scheme (by me:( ) to try and encourage you
all to register and pay online before you came to the tournie. We never had any
intention of charging you this, so please do not consider it.

The not payed can't play rule stands, but because of the breakdown of the UKU online
payment thing - which incidently should be operational again this afternoon - there is
going to be a more flexible approach to payment when you get there.

Captains must agree their rosters before the start of their first game, and to have
signed to that effect.

All players must have payed by 3pm on the Saturday (ie the end of the first pool play
round). If a player is not coming til Sunday, the team captain must inform the
registration desk in writing by 3pm on the Saturday and the player must formally
present himself to me on the Sunday with his payment.

Cash and cheques (but only with a valid cheque guarrantee card) will be accepted but
no card payments.

As for the rules for the tournie, these will be emailed today or tomorrow and will be
available in a handout format at the tournie.

Hope this helps...

Cheers
Adam