It will be better if i send this as you will end up getting responses where you dont
want themBristol

Tour One
Ultimate Tournament
3rd and 4th of April

Dear All

You are invited to Bristol Tour One, which will be held at Clifton College Sports
Ground, Abbots Leigh, Bristol on the weekend of the 3rd and 4th of April. The deadline
for all entrants is Tuesday the 23rd of March.

ENTRY FEE - £150 per team

B&B - please see details on the website
www.bristoltours.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk

DIRECTIONS FOR THE SPORTS GROUND - From North, South, East or West: M5 - exit at Jct
19. Follow A369 towards Bristol for approximately 4 miles on a windy road through
small villages until you see a narrow turning on the right hand side signed posted for
Clifton Sports Ground. (Watch out as this turning can creep up on you - if you get to
the traffic lights, you have gone too far! - this does not include the pedestrian
crossing lights at the George Inn at Abbots Leigh Village).

Camping

Instead of turning into the sports grounds you continue up to the traffic lights and
turn right. 350 yards on the right hand side you will see a gate. This is the entrance
to the camping area. Please pitch your tents in the bottom right hand side of the
field.

Over the weekend there will be three tours running set out as follows:

A Tour 1

B Tour1

Womens Tour 1

For the early arrivals we have organised the bar to be open on the Friday evening
with, I am told a little "Light Jazz" to entertain.
As normal there will be food and beverages available on site throughout the weekend.

There will be first aid staff, physios and hopefully masseurs available throughout the
weekend. A certain amount of equipment will be for sale on site if you find your self
short of something via the Lookfly shop.

If anyone has any requests for the weekend then please contact me soon and I will see
what I can sort out.

Saturday evening we will be having an on site party with music, beer and, well
anything else you fancy you will have to sort that out between yourselves.

This year the UKU are tightening up on everything so we will be following their lead:

Payment must be in Tuesday the 23rd of March. Please make sure that you supply me full
details i.e. team name, contact name, phone number and email where possible and
finishing position from last season.

If you have any idea of what you're up to on the Saturday evening then let me know and
I will try and sort out some information for you. Such as If you know your going to
want Pizza, Indian, Chinese, Mexican or Moroccan then let me know and I will get phone
numbers and I may also be able to arrange maps as well.

The schedule and seedings should be available on the web site 5 days before the event.

Matt & Adam

I ENCLOSE MY CHEQUE FOR £______________

Name_____________________________

Team_____________________________